Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's been awhile...

Welcome 2010! It's been awhile since I've posted last (several months)...mainly because I've been lazy! The holidays were wonderful; lots of time spent with family and friends. As you can see from the photo below, our nephew Ethan is getting so big! The Kallenberg family made the long trip up to the Michigan for Christmas so we spent some quality time with our godson.


Ethan is walking (I should say running) everywhere and saying lots of words. He's full of energy and tiring to keep up with. He loves music and loves to dance and discovered my parents' piano!

Here's a picture of Nate and I on New Year's Eve, ringing in 2010! Here's to a great year and hopefully more blog postings!

3 comments:

nursenicki said...

I love that we both have posts titled "It's been a while..." We've been busy girls. Cute pics!

Jenn said...

Great pic of you and the hubby!!

mommy nurse said...

Can't wait to see what the year brings!